Even though I finally decided that I am not going to like him as more than a friend anymore, I really hope that he likes this eighteen-stanza poem I wrote for him because I’ve been working on it and polishing it ever since spring break. And I’m not going to mention the countless hours of writer’s block I had to go through while drafting that piece of art.
Posts tagged highschoolcrush
- My brain: I wish you would listen to me more often.
- My broken heart: Yeah... I know.
- His longest text to me was,
- And his shortest?
[^ Note: Not even a PERIOD!]
- If he had a choice between chatting it up with Alex* and me during the last minutes of 7th hour or leaving 7th hour ten minutes early, he would leave ten minutes early.
- AND, if he had a choice between conversing with me as we saunter towards the parking lot or playing Wally Ball (Is that what it’s called?) with his buddies, he would say bye to me even before we step off of the sidewalk and stay to play.
- I know because he actually made those choices.
- Sure, he initiates conversations with me often, but I initiate them a little more often.
- However, he is almost always the person in the friendship who initiates the high-fives and fist-pounds between us.
- And he says hello to me first everyday when we cross paths in the hallways
Well, that’s still
three five strikes against him. They’re pretty large strikes too if you ask me. Time to get him out of my mind as soon as possible. But should I still surprise him on his birthday with that eighteen-stanza poem I wrote? I worked long on it.
Maybe I can tweak it just a little to make it more… friends-like.
*Name has been changed
Thank goodness I get to see him tomorrow. Resisting the urge to be the first to call or text him was much too difficult over the past week. I wonder if he thought about me as much as I thought about him.
I resisted the urge by writing him a poem. Eighteen stanzas. Might read it to him when his birthday comes around.
In other news, I hope that I get to learn how to ride a bicycle today. Would be nice.
I know who I’m going to ask to Sadie’s. ;D
Every time I see a Pokémon-related post on Tumblr, I’m reminded of him.
And when he happens to glance at me,
I wonder what type of person does he see…
I currently like someone. He has eyes that scintillate like the summer leaves and are blue like a bay blown by a gentle breeze. His jawline resembles Tom Felton’s and he has an admiration for Pokémon and chess. He has light blond hair, pale skin, and usually has a serious looking expression on his face. I used to talk with him quite frequently, but it seemed like every time I started a conversation with him, something happened, like he had to use the washroom, his cellular would ring, etc, so eventually I began to play it cool. I’ve made him laugh on a few occasions too. :3 We’re seniors this year and I have a feeling that this isn’t going to really work out mainly due to that fact, but we can be friends at least.
That’s all I have to say about him for now.